Velocity Reviews

-   -   Lexar JumpDrive 2.0 Pro -- Blown & Can't Format (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t467189-lexar-jumpdrive-2-0-pro-blown-and-cant-format.html)

Won Dampchin 02-19-2006 09:28 AM

Lexar JumpDrive 2.0 Pro -- Blown & Can't Format

Can't access info on my 256MB Lexar USB JumpDrive after year + of trouble
free use (OS WinXP Pro). Explorer recognizes, states not formatted, and
won't 'complete' formatting when attempted.

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

TIA
Regards...

GHalleck 02-19-2006 10:05 AM

Re: Lexar JumpDrive 2.0 Pro -- Blown & Can't Format

Won Dampchin wrote:

> Can't access info on my 256MB Lexar USB JumpDrive after year + of trouble
> free use (OS WinXP Pro). Explorer recognizes, states not formatted, and
> won't 'complete' formatting when attempted.
>
> Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.
>
> TIA
> Regards...

It can happen. Check the Lexar jumpdrive in another computer.
If OK, then retrieve the files. Refresh the formatting of the
Lexar Jumpdrive by re-formatting.

SJP 02-19-2006 10:40 AM

Anything on the Lexmar site http://www.lexar.com/drivers/#software