Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-210 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t46709-70-210-a.html)

Ron 09-15-2003 02:29 AM

70-210

Geeeez. Sorry to ruffle feathers. In my Exam Cram book,
it recommended finding 'brian dumps' to help study. I
just used the word b/c I figured it was something that
everyone used. I didn't even really know what they where,
hence my first post. I was looking for direction. I do
not want to cheat my way through this thing. Thanks for
your input and suggestions, but you can cram your
sarcasm...

Where
>can I find some 'braindumps' or old tests on the web?
>
>If one passes the 70-210, they are a MCP correct? Is

this

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= 09-15-2003 12:37 PM

Re: 70-210

"Ron" <ronald.fleming@rbc.com> wrote in message
> Geeeez. Sorry to ruffle feathers.

We're not birds, Ron.

> In my Exam Cram book,
> it recommended finding 'brian dumps' to help study.

Nice book.

> I just used the word b/c I figured it was something that
> everyone used.
> I didn't even really know what they where,
> hence my first post.

You didn't know what they were, but you figured they were something that
everyone used? Hard to argue with that logic. You didn't ask what brain
dumps (or brian dumps) were in your original post, you just asked someone to
give you some. Why would you ask for something that you don't even know
what it is?

> I was looking for direction. I do
> not want to cheat my way through this thing.

You were asking for direction in cheating. Glad you didn't mean for that,
though.

> Thanks for
> your input and suggestions, but you can cram your
> sarcasm...

Nice left-handed apology. Nobody was excessively rude in their replies
except maybe me. Looks like you can dish out the sarcasm as well.

--
Fris "Lurk before you leap" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

S. O'Brien 09-15-2003 01:38 PM

Re: 70-210

"Ron" <ronald.fleming@rbc.com> wrote in message
> Geeeez. Sorry to ruffle feathers. In my Exam Cram book,
> it recommended finding 'brian dumps' to help study.

Exam Cram recommended using braind dumps??? Could you please scan a copy of
that particular wording? I would LOVE to see it (no sarcasm). I have about
12 - 13 copies of various Exam Cram books and not one of them have ever
recommend this practice. Exam Cram has always been a reputable company and
have never, in the past, recommended cheating in their text books.

> just used the word b/c I figured it was something that
> everyone used. I didn't even really know what they where,
> hence my first post. I was looking for direction. I do
> not want to cheat my way through this thing. Thanks for
> your input and suggestions, but you can cram your
> sarcasm...

Re: 70-210

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 08:37:17 -0400, FrisbeeŽ MCNGP
<bhileman@dasi-software.com> wrote:

>Nice left-handed apology. Nobody was excessively rude in their replies
>except maybe me. Looks like you can dish out the sarcasm as well.

*ahem* And what exactly is wrong with being left-handed?

billyw 09-17-2003 08:11 AM

Re: 70-210

left handed and called kevin...
does this picture get any worse?
actually, dunno about the us but during the early/mid 1900's kids had their
hands tied behind their backs to make sure they wrote with their right hand,
if they were left handed of course, thats when schools took no crap...

Consultant 09-17-2003 02:03 PM

Re: 70-210

at least he doesn't go by a childs name, billy

ha ha ha

Consultant 09-17-2003 03:32 PM

Re: 70-210

horrible, simply horrible, lol

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= 09-17-2003 05:47 PM

Re: 70-210

"Maestro" <maestro@nothere.com> wrote in message
It's morally wrong! jk

Originally, the word sinister meant left-handed.

--
Fris "Simon Barr" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

|{evin 09-18-2003 03:32 AM

Re: 70-210

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:11:48 +0100, "billyw" <b@brainless.net> wrote:

>left handed and called kevin...
>does this picture get any worse?
>actually, dunno about the us but during the early/mid 1900's kids had their
>hands tied behind their backs to make sure they wrote with their right hand,
>if they were left handed of course, thats when schools took no crap...

They never tried tying my hands... but up until about 3rd grade they
did everything they could to force me to write right-handed.... ****ed
me up good... now my handwriting is crap no matter which hand I use.