Velocity Reviews

-   -   passing score for 70-217 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t46686-passing-score-for-70-217-a.html)

rf 09-12-2003 07:23 AM

passing score for 70-217

I failed 70-217 today. Initially I was quite confident
that I would pass as I did put a lot of effort and the
questions seem to be quite straight forward. But at the
end, I just got one message: You did not pass the exam.
How come!!
Well,how I am going to know how bad or how good I did
without showing me the score I get?

I am wondering how the system mark the exam.
Does anyone know?

Maestro 09-12-2003 03:52 PM

passing score for 70-217

In your case it was apparently pass or fail. Take a look
at the objectives for this area on Microsoft's web site.
Re-view the areas that you think you may be week in and re-
take the test.