Velocity Reviews

-   -   Medion Notebook FID2130 MD41349! The notebook comes to a halt when listening to music (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t466836-medion-notebook-fid2130-md41349-the-notebook-comes-to-a-halt-when-listening-to-music.html)

snake25790@yahoo.de 02-12-2006 03:49 AM

Medion Notebook FID2130 MD41349! The notebook comes to a halt when listening to music

I have a FID2130 Notebook PC! Medion 41349! When I want listening to
musik or watching a DVD, the computer comes to a temporary halt. I have
to move the mouse in order to continue watch Dvd or listen to music?

Do you know what I can do against that`?
Please help me...

pcbutts1 02-12-2006 03:56 AM

Re: Medion Notebook FID2130 MD41349! The notebook comes to a halt when listening to music

How long have you had this fid2130 notebook pc, snake25790@yahoo.de?

No, snake25790@yahoo.de. I don't know what. Elucidate, if you can.

--
The best live web video on the internet http://www.smutgremlins.com/