Velocity Reviews

-   -   The Husband Store (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t466787-the-husband-store.html)

pcbutts1 02-11-2006 03:04 AM

The Husband Store

A store that sells husbands has just opened in New York City, where a woman
may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a
description of how the store operates.

"You may visit the store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the attributes
of the men increase as the shopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a
catch: you may choose any man from a particular floor, or you may choose to
go up a floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!"

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband.

On the first floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1 - These men have
jobs.

The second floor sign reads: Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids.

The third floor sign reads: Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids, and
are extremely good looking. "Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep
going.

She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads: Floor 4 - These men have
jobs, love kids, are drop-dead good looking and help with the housework.

"Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!"

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads: Floor 5 - These men have
jobs, love kids, are drop-dead gorgeous, help with the housework, and have a
strong romantic streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor and the sign
reads: Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men
on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible
to please

Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store

Demolitio 02-13-2006 05:01 PM

Re: The Husband Store

oooo thats a bad one.