Velocity Reviews

-   -   different personel in an IT department (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t466779-different-personel-in-an-it-department.html)

b.saa 02-10-2006 09:07 PM

different personel in an IT department

Hi would like someone to help me by listing differnt personel in a company
IT department.
Thank you for your help.

The DA 02-10-2006 09:13 PM

Re: different personel in an IT department

"b.saa" <b.saa@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Hi would like someone to help me by listing differnt personel in a company
> IT department.
> Thank you for your help.

It's not possible to generalise but in my IT department we have:

Development
Project Managers
Systems Analysts
Business Analysts
Analyst/Programmers (developers)
Testers
Technical authors
Support
Helpdesk technicians
Support technicians
Technical speciaists
Network engineers

And many more...

John Holmes 02-10-2006 09:29 PM

Re: different personel in an IT department

b.saa blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Hi would like someone to help me by listing differnt personel in a
> company IT department.
> Thank you for your help.

You sell donuts on some silly street corner, now don't you?

--
Your mother was a lustful ninny who used to drop her trousers in disused
mines.

The Old Sourdough 02-10-2006 10:13 PM

Re: different personel in an IT department

b.saa gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Hi would like someone to help me by listing differnt personel in a
> company IT department.
> Thank you for your help.

Sure, they're Steve, Marty, Tim, Bill, Mark, Lee, Philip, and Barbara.

--
The Old Sourdough
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is

Blinky the Shark 02-10-2006 10:22 PM

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 21:07:19 +0000, b.saa wrote:

> Hi would like someone to help me by listing differnt personel in a company
> IT department.
> Thank you for your help.

My pleasure.

1. Bob
2. Art
3. Russell
4. Tom
5. Dick
6. Harry
7. Marty

I could go on and on...

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Blinky the Shark 02-10-2006 10:23 PM

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 16:13:37 -0600, The Old Sourdough wrote:

> b.saa gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> Hi would like someone to help me by listing differnt personel in a
>> company IT department.
>> Thank you for your help.
>>

> Sure, they're Steve, Marty, Tim, Bill, Mark, Lee, Philip, and Barbara.

Sorry, Old. I just hired Marty away from you. He starts here on Monday.

why? 02-10-2006 10:31 PM

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 21:07:19 +0000 (UTC), b.saa wrote:

>Hi would like someone to help me by listing differnt personel in a company
>IT department.
>Thank you for your help.

The geek,
The idiots,
The useless,
The managers,
The hopeless,
The hanger on's,

Me

Parko 02-10-2006 11:14 PM

b.saa wrote:

> Hi would like someone to help me by listing differnt personel in a company
> IT department.
> Thank you for your help.

Do you really want to know?
http://searchwinit.techtarget.com/to...301467,00.html
--
Parko
Registered Linux User #339345

Mara 02-10-2006 11:27 PM

Re: different personel in an IT department

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 22:31:45 GMT, why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz>
wrote:

>On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 21:07:19 +0000 (UTC), b.saa wrote:
>
>>Hi would like someone to help me by listing differnt personel in a company
>>IT department.
>>Thank you for your help.
>>

>The geek,
>The idiots,
>The useless,
>The managers,
>The hopeless,
>The hanger on's,

Hmmm. You seem disgruntled - you must be in IT.

<g>

--
If you think technology can solve your security problems, then you
don't understand the problems and you don't understand the technology.

Mara 02-10-2006 11:28 PM

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 21:07:19 +0000 (UTC), "b.saa" <b.saa@btinternet.com> wrote:

>Hi would like someone to help me by listing differnt personel in a company
>IT department.
>Thank you for your help.

Me.