Velocity Reviews

-   -   rocker switch (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t466690-rocker-switch.html)

doS 02-09-2006 01:23 AM

rocker switch

I have a 3 blade LED rocker switch.How do I connect to get the LED to work
and the switch function.I can get one or the other but not both.(LED light
and functionality)My lights for my cathode set has only a red and yellow
wire.

Dave 02-09-2006 02:11 AM

Re: rocker switch

Read the markings on the side of the switch.

doS 02-09-2006 03:47 PM

Re: rocker switch

3 connectors, two wires...do i need to ground one connector ?

news:%wxGf.4094$rL5.2200@newssvr27.news.prodigy.ne t...

Swiss Tony 02-09-2006 08:35 PM

Re: rocker switch

"doS" <kobo65@hotnotsomail.com> wrote in message
> 3 connectors, two wires...do i need to ground one connector ?

You will have to spilt 1 of the wires or solder 2 connectors together
Not sure if polarity matters but try putting positive on 2 of the connectors
and the negative on the other.
Depending on the type of switch, the light will turn on when the switch
turns on, or the light will be on the whole time even if the switch is not
in the on position.

doS 02-09-2006 09:21 PM

Re: rocker switch

Thanks!!!!