Velocity Reviews

-   -   Can we insult anyone for freedom of Expression (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t466460-can-we-insult-anyone-for-freedom-of-expression.html)

Thaqalain 02-04-2006 12:28 PM

Can we insult anyone for freedom of Expression

My question to all technocrats and professionals here.Are we heading
for an all out war!

Atlas Shrugged 02-04-2006 04:28 PM

Re: Can we insult anyone for freedom of Expression

"Thaqalain" <saqlain92110@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1139056085.558079.209840@f14g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...
> My question to all technocrats and professionals here.Are we heading
> for an all out war!

First, don't hide behind "we." The answer to your question is "yes."
Freedom speech is absolute in a free society.

Mitch 02-05-2006 04:58 AM

Re: Can we insult anyone for freedom of Expression

In article <1139056085.558079.209840@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups .com>,
Thaqalain <saqlain92110@yahoo.com> wrote:

> My question to all technocrats and professionals here.Are we heading
> for an all out war!

Your question makes no sense; even less figuring in the nonsense
subject line.

Are you asking "are insults protected under the concept of freedom of
expression?"
Are you asking "can anyone be insulted?" or "can people who are *for*
freedom of expression claim to be insulted?"

I have no idea why war comes up at all. What kind of war do you mean?
Between what sides of what?
How do 'technocrats and professionals' make any difference in this
subject at all? What does freedom of expression have to do with
employment or expertise in some technical field?