Velocity Reviews

-   -   Change Yahoo email address? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t466379-change-yahoo-email-address.html)

Jim Scott 02-02-2006 09:43 PM

Change Yahoo email address?

I am a member of a Yahoo group and did not notice that, although I live in
the UK, they gave me a French address, so if I go to Yahoo Mail it is all
in French.
Is it possible to change this or do I just forget it and start again?
I have scoured their website for a "contact us" link but cannot see one.

--
Jim

Tyneside - North East of England
To email me directly omit the X from my address

°Mike° 02-02-2006 09:54 PM

Re: Change Yahoo email address?

In message <Xns975EDDA47E2DCmrjimscottXvirginnet@80.5.182.99> ,
Jim Scott took 11 lines to impart the following:

>I am a member of a Yahoo group and did not notice that, although I live in
>the UK, they gave me a French address, so if I go to Yahoo Mail it is all
>in French.
>Is it possible to change this or do I just forget it and start again?
>I have scoured their website for a "contact us" link but cannot see one.

You're wasting your time trying to get live assistance from
Yahoo. I would start again.
--
Basic computer maintenance

HMV 02-03-2006 12:04 AM

"°Mike°" <ZHNTPDWBLECA@fcnzzbgry.pbz> wrote in message
news:qqv4u1p01pngsf7o9mgfvbqgngetcv20h8@localhost. dot.net...
> In message <Xns975EDDA47E2DCmrjimscottXvirginnet@80.5.182.99> ,
> Jim Scott took 11 lines to impart the following:
>
>>I am a member of a Yahoo group and did not notice that, although I live in
>>the UK, they gave me a French address, so if I go to Yahoo Mail it is all
>>in French.
>>Is it possible to change this or do I just forget it and start again?
>>I have scoured their website for a "contact us" link but cannot see one.

> You're wasting your time trying to get live assistance from
> Yahoo. I would start again.
> --

I would disagree with that. I run a Yahoo group, and have always found them
very helpful with this sort of enquiry. Send them an email, and wait a few
days. You never know....

HMV

Jim Scott 02-03-2006 02:11 PM

Re: Change Yahoo email address?

<snip>

> I would disagree with that. I run a Yahoo group, and have always found
> them very helpful with this sort of enquiry. Send them an email, and
> wait a few days. You never know....
>
> HMV

It's finding an email address to write to that has been the problem!