Velocity Reviews

-   -   OT: If you like NFL football... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t46612-ot-if-you-like-nfl-football.html)

MCSE World 09-07-2003 11:54 PM

OT: If you like NFL football...

....ok, so yes this is off topic, but hey we need to have some fun now and
then!

If you like NFL football and you like fantasy football, then why not show
off your skills in the MCSE World Fantasy Football League. We've got a free
league set up through Yahoo!, so you will need to have an active Yahoo!
account to play. A little NFL knowledge and you're all set. This is
completely free, but you will need to be a member at MCSE World to get in,
that's all there is to it. If you might be interested, check out the
details here:
http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/show...5&referrerid=1

The draft will automatically start once we've got enough teams and the games
will actually start with Week 2. We will be giving something away to the
overall winner, although we don't know what yet. :)

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com