Velocity Reviews

-   -   How do I abscess a boil? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t466066-how-do-i-abscess-a-boil.html)

Frosty 01-28-2006 04:38 AM

How do I abscess a boil?

()

gangle 01-28-2006 06:04 AM

Re: How do I abscess a boil?

"Frosty" wrote

Boils ARE abscesses. You and your
question are senseless.

K-El-Pollo-Loco-Mammy 01-28-2006 08:19 AM

Re: How do I abscess a boil? You can have the Fabulous K-El-Loco-Hen-Mammy aka K-Man peck it she'll do it

You can have the Great Super Hen make a Hen's visit. She'll dip it, peck it,
suck it out and lay feathers on it and do a chicken dance for you for the
cure. You'll be good to go as she's loco and sick and can take it.

K-El-Pollo-Loco-Mammy 01-28-2006 08:54 AM

Re: You're * fabulous*.

<g>

D@Z 01-28-2006 10:26 AM

Re: How do I abscess a boil?

very carefully?

zeep 01-28-2006 10:32 AM

Re: How do I lance a boil?

"Frosty" <clause39@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> ()

as per header
with a Lance or Lancet !
:-(

Frosty 01-28-2006 05:22 PM

Re: How do I lance a boil?

What trick, what device, what starting-hole on Sat, 28 Jan 2006
10:32:34 -0000, canst thou now find out, to hide "zeep"
<zeep@nowhare.zip> from this open and apparent shame?:

>"Frosty" <clause39@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>news:q8tlt1l9bp5vjf4h52604q43895djo1uen@4ax.com.. .
>>
>> ()

>as per header
>with a Lance or Lancet !

Actually is was a play on "How do I access...something" in another
thread.

And lancing ain't the first thing you do: Hot compresses!
>:-(

"The Borg assimilated my race, and all I got was this crummy tagline."

Mistoffolees 01-28-2006 08:47 PM

Re: How do I lance a boil?

Frosty wrote:

> What trick, what device, what starting-hole on Sat, 28 Jan 2006
> 10:32:34 -0000, canst thou now find out, to hide "zeep"
> <zeep@nowhare.zip> from this open and apparent shame?:
>

>>"Frosty" <clause39@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>news:q8tlt1l9bp5vjf4h52604q43895djo1uen@4ax.com. ..
>>
>>>()

>>as per header
>>with a Lance or Lancet !

> Actually is was a play on "How do I access...something" in another
> thread.
>
> And lancing ain't the first thing you do: Hot compresses!

Disagree. With the flesh-eating Staph bacteria spreading, get
a professional to examine and lance it. Visit your physician,
local clinic or hospital ER. And if given a prescription, get
it filled and use the antibiotic as directed.

Mitch 01-28-2006 10:31 PM

Re: How do I abscess a boil?

In article <q8tlt1l9bp5vjf4h52604q43895djo1uen@4ax.com>, Frosty
<clause39@yahoo.com> wrote:

> ()

Do you mean LANCE a boil?

Try one of the medical sites for advice.
Discussion groups aren't likely to give you any better than home
medicine and rumor.

Liza Smorgaborgsson 01-30-2006 01:25 PM

Re: How do I abscess a boil?

Frosty wrote: