Velocity Reviews

-   -   Find (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t46586-find.html)

Xtreme Bob 09-05-2003 04:00 PM

Find

I am looking for 2 MSCE's working on the UK. Chris Martin
and Sacha Lamaletie. If anyone works with them or knows
them, please ask them to post here.
Before I get allthe usual shitty comments from you:
I know this is a newsgroup, not a find people site, but
none of you use it for what it is intended anyway. Go NZ
for world cup rugby!!

S. O'Brien 09-05-2003 04:13 PM

Re: Find

why are you looking for them?