Velocity Reviews

-   -   i need interview questions & networking tips (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t46578-i-need-interview-questions-and-networking-tips.html)

krishnakumar 09-05-2003 11:28 AM

i need interview questions & networking tips

billyw 09-05-2003 12:18 PM

Re: i need interview questions & networking tips

networking tip one.
make sure both ends of the cable are plugged in..

"krishnakumar" <krishnavnr@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Jtyc 09-05-2003 01:59 PM

Re: i need interview questions & networking tips

> networking tip one.
> make sure both ends of the cable are plugged in..

What if it's wireless?

billyw 09-05-2003 02:12 PM

Re: i need interview questions & networking tips

ah wireless,
well duh, make sure you radio is tuned to the correct channel and then you
can sit happily back and surf the wen in the knowledge that you are secure
from intrusion (unless you go to manlove street of course)

billyw 09-05-2003 03:10 PM

Re: i need interview questions & networking tips

no your thinking of the interfax super carriageway
the wen is the really new one

billyw 09-05-2003 05:58 PM

Re: i need interview questions & networking tips

actually the more smoke the better.. that smoke after all is the internet
cloud that we all see in the diagrams

"JaR" <plente@nospamsofthome.net> wrote in message
> "billyw" <b@brainless.net> wrote in message
> > networking tip one.
> > make sure both ends of the cable are plugged in..
> >

> Tsk, that's the kind of vague reply that degrades the MCNGP cert. You must
> be more specific!
>
> Mr. krishnakumar, what billyw meant to say was to make sure that one end

of
> your cat5 ethernet cable is firmly inserted into the rj45 port on the back
> of your computer, and the other end into the three- pronged socket in the
> wall of your home/office. (220/240 volt is preferred, but 110/120 will

work

JaR 09-05-2003 05:59 PM

JaR 09-05-2003 06:21 PM

> actually the more smoke the better.. that smoke after all is the internet
> cloud that we all see in the diagrams

Exactly! Now don't you feel better knowing that Mr krishnakumar isn't
confused any more?

J.R.

billyw 09-05-2003 06:33 PM

Re: i need interview questions & networking tips

i just hope he follows your instruction
NEXT!

Dragon 09-05-2003 07:26 PM

Re: i need interview questions & networking tips

Of course to be a good network administrator, you need to make sure your
systems run cool and you are able to expand them as needed. As a matter of
fact water and ordinary kitchen soap makes an excellent solution for cooling
down your system and allows your internet cloud to expand. Easiest way to
use this solution is to use a spray bottle and spray around the processor.
If a spray bottle is not available, Windex can be used as a temporary
measure.