Velocity Reviews

-   -   DVD burning (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t465725-dvd-burning.html)

Maxwell Paroissien 01-21-2006 12:37 AM

DVD burning

I am an old man trying to learn the burning of DVD's
Have downloades some movies from the internet but am unable to burn them so
that I can see them on the TV.Have a pentium4 2Gb memory, Lg dual burner and
NERO6 burning program, which does not recognise MPG<MPGE<AVI or WM files and
yet they play all right an my small monitor.I eaven tryed a purchased DVD to
copy and it would not allow me to copy as it was protected , so is there
some trick or program that does it.
I know that people can copy games and DVD's so there must be a way to modify
my program or software.

Plese help me if any one can
Max
hilmax@optusnet.com.au

jils 01-21-2006 12:51 AM

Re: DVD burning

google for dvd decrypter. it's free.

John Inzer 01-21-2006 01:03 AM

Re: DVD burning

Maxwell Paroissien wrote:
> I am an old man trying to learn the burning of DVD's
> Have downloades some movies from the internet but am
> unable to burn them so that I can see them on the TV.Have
> a pentium4 2Gb memory, Lg dual burner and NERO6 burning
> program, which does not recognise MPG<MPGE<AVI or WM
> files and yet they play all right an my small monitor.I
> eaven tryed a purchased DVD to copy and it would not
> allow me to copy as it was protected , so is there some
> trick or program that does it.
> I know that people can copy games and DVD's so there must
> be a way to modify my program or software.
>
> Plese help me if any one can
> Max
> hilmax@optusnet.com.au

===========================