Velocity Reviews

-   -   XMT 2000 program not found (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t465718-xmt-2000-program-not-found.html)

MrMagoo 01-20-2006 10:15 PM

XMT 2000 program not found

Windows XP Pro SP2
When I boot up I get a blue screen message saying something like "XMT
2000 or 2002 program not found skipping auto check".This doesnot
seem to create a problem but when shutting down another popup says
something like "XMT 2000 or 2002 not found".This seems to be a problem
only when I install a program or anything that has to shut down &
restart the computer because it willnot do this.I did a Google search
but couldnot find anything.Does anyone have any info or advice or know
where I might find anything on this ?
Thanks