Velocity Reviews

-   -   BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t465646-business-opportunity.html)

gassave@gmail.com 01-19-2006 09:18 AM

BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

I am a manufacturer & am looking for someone to distribute GAS/DIESEL
saving devices for cars, buses, trucks, heavy equipments, generators,
motorcycles, boats, agriculture and industrial equipments. Besides fuel
savings, GAS SAVE PLUS gives additional power, reduces pollution &
maintenance costs and lastly, increases engine life by 50% or less.
Durable life is up to 10 years. If your company or someone you know is
interested in dealership or just to purchase for yourself, please
contact me at gassave@gmail.com
Jess Sarmiento

HELPMV 01-19-2006 11:38 PM

Re: BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

increases engine life by 50% or less.

Or less??? Hardly instils confidence.

HMV

Blinky the Shark 01-20-2006 05:18 AM

Re: BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 23:38:08 +0000, HELPMV wrote:

> increases engine life by 50% or less.
>
> Or less??? Hardly instils confidence.

I didn't read the original spam, but if this is what it sounds like, I
think it's some kind of pyramid scheme, too, based on a synth oil product.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Scraggy 01-20-2006 01:04 PM

Re: BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 23:38:08 +0000, HELPMV wrote:
>

>> increases engine life by 50% or less.
>>
>> Or less??? Hardly instils confidence.

> I didn't read the original spam, but if this is what it sounds like, I
> think it's some kind of pyramid scheme, too, based on a synth oil
> product.

Oh ****. I suppose GWB will have to invade Synth now.

members. Groucho Marx

HELPMV 01-20-2006 01:06 PM

Re: BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

"Blinky the Shark" <no.spam@box.invalid> wrote in message
news:pan.2006.01.20.05.18.23.172689@thurston.blink ynet.net...
On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 23:38:08 +0000, HELPMV wrote:

> increases engine life by 50% or less.
>
> Or less??? Hardly instils confidence.

I didn't read the original spam, but if this is what it sounds like, I
think it's some kind of pyramid scheme, too, based on a synth oil product.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Snakeoil for your engine!