Velocity Reviews

-   -   Just Failed 70-228 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t46563-just-failed-70-228-a.html)

Vlodron 09-04-2003 03:46 PM

Just Failed 70-228

I was so confident just before I clicked the end exam button... and then
Fail with no score !!"$"!$
What was that I mean how am I supposed to know how bad I did on the exam (or
maybe how good)
I a thought crossed my mind that they did that so they can make some money
out of nothing.

Any opinion wellcomed.
A lot of DTS btw but I think I did well.

Wen Cong 09-04-2003 03:50 PM

Re: Just Failed 70-228

Keep going.

Lady 09-04-2003 05:02 PM

Re: Just Failed 70-228

Don't give up. Order some practice questions. I know that testout,
measureup, and selftest practice questions are all good.

Retake is again soon while it's still fresh in your mind.

Herb Martin 09-04-2003 05:51 PM

Re: Just Failed 70-228

> I was so confident just before I clicked the end exam button... and
then
> Fail with no score !!"$"!$
> What was that I mean how am I supposed to know how bad I did on the exam

(or
> maybe how good)
> I a thought crossed my mind that they did that so they can make some

money
> out of nothing.

Always make notes (for yourself) immediately on exit from
the exam -- especially if you don't pass but to study for other
exams or even just learn about what you have trouble answering
when you do pass.

If you didn't make notes THEN, sit down right now with the
"exam outline" and go through it marking and noting anything
you remember, then review all of these subject (even the ones
you believe you answered correctly.)

Key is to retake the exam within two weeks MAX -- 2-10
days is better.

--
Herb Martin

Mah - Dee 09-05-2003 02:04 PM

Re: Just Failed 70-228

I gotta say I feel your frustration.

The only answer here is to go back to your beginnings and begin again.

I suggest that you hit the Microsoft site, and down load the MCP
testing objectives for 228 and print them out. Having done that
revise your study material and cross-reference with the exam testing
objectives.

You will almost always make a good 50 points from white papers,
download the ones that are easiest to find. Read them and cross
reference help files / books on line

You can easy score 50 points from Technet training - look for relevant
items and study them.

Books on line and online help will almost ALWAYS give you another
50-100 points. This is the hardest of all, but with perseverance look
up some items on the testing objectives.

Another 25 points can be gleaned from case studies at
http://www.microsoft.com/sql

Hope this helps