Velocity Reviews

-   -   My Bill (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t465583-my-bill.html)

jennie randle 01-18-2006 03:52 AM

My Bill

I am sending in a payment today. Please send all bills hereafter tothe
following address:
Jennie L. Randle
P.O. Box 5361
Mosspoint, Ms 39563

My email address is: jennie72568@earthlink.net

Thank you, Jennie L. Randle

Parko 01-18-2006 04:07 AM

Re: My Bill

jennie randle wrote:
> I am sending in a payment today. Please send all bills hereafter tothe
> following address:
> Jennie L. Randle
> P.O. Box 5361
> Mosspoint, Ms 39563
>
> My email address is: jennie72568@earthlink.net
>
> Thank you, Jennie L. Randle

Dear Jennie,
Thank you for your payment of $1,648,792.64, being the current minimum
monthly payment for your credit card. Please note your next installment
of $1,529,243.01 is due on 14 Feb 2006. A personal cheque made payable
to cash will suffice in this instance.
Yours sincerely,
Mr. S Flint.

Fred 01-18-2006 04:28 AM

Re: My Bill

No trouble.
Just posted off fifty or so now. Please pay all within seven days. If you
want any more - just say the word.

news:9Yizf.1965$vU2.1386@newsread3.news.atl.earthl ink.net...

TNKEV 01-18-2006 01:50 PM

Re: My Bill

jennie randle wrote:
> I am sending in a payment today. Please send all bills hereafter

tothe
> following address:
> Jennie L. Randle
> P.O. Box 5361
> Mosspoint, Ms 39563
>
> My email address is: jennie72568@earthlink.net
>
> Thank you, Jennie L. Randle

Funny!~ here let me just toss this out into cyberspace maybe it will
land
in the right spot!?!?!?

--

The home of new Yorks #1 jamband!!