Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Upgradation to Windows 2003 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t46555-re-upgradation-to-windows-2003-a.html)

S. O'Brien 09-03-2003 09:03 PM

Re: Upgradation to Windows 2003

No one will mail you the answers Makhdom ... No one has the answers except
Microsoft and I can guarantee you that they will NOT just give you the
answers. If they did that, they would not make any moey off the exams. Get
a clue, buy a book, study your dumbass brain off and then take the test. IF
you are lucky enough to pass, then you can start the process all over again
with the next exam. If you are taking the upgrade exams I would have to
assume that you have your MCSE currently and if so... how did you achieve
these? by demanding someone give you exam answers? THAT is called
cheating, you idiot!

And just in case there is a language barrier, I will stress this point very
clearly... you demanded the answers to these exams... our answer is NO! Is
that clear enough cheater?

--
Sue MCNGP #69
http://www.mcngp.tk

Makhdoom Rafiq-Uz-Zaman 09-03-2003 09:23 PM

Infidel Woman

you are Kafir you live in Kafiristan
you are Infidel you live in Land of Infidels
In my contry women do not speak unless asked by man. how
dare to speak to me as a man. you should beg of me respect
deserved a man. now please to email my answers now. i have
not time left

Makhdoom Rafiq-Uz-Zaman
Karachi, Pakistan

Consultant 09-03-2003 09:30 PM

Re: Infidel Woman

what did you say? what the **** did you just say? listen, you curry smellin,
camel raping piece of ****, no one, i mean know one talks to any mcngp like
that and gets away with it. in my town, i would smack you down like the
little bitch that you are, no go away. may the fleas of a thousand camels
infest your armpits!

JaR 09-03-2003 10:22 PM

Re: Infidel Woman

"Makhdoom Rafiq-Uz-Zaman" <bushmybitch2@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> you are Kafir you live in Kafiristan

<oral diahorrea snipped>

Hey Makdummy!

Do you like sex and travel?

--
J.R. Jones
A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42

Maestro 09-03-2003 10:42 PM

Re: Upgradation to Windows 2003

Clearly this guy is posting purely for shock value! As
entertaining as it is why is anyone responding?

Davin Mickelson 09-04-2003 06:36 AM

Re: Infidel Woman

Infidel:
http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=infidel

Sue - you're not a Christian?

Missing Commandment:
11. Though shall not cheat on MCSE exams.

Dragon 09-04-2003 07:04 PM

Re: Infidel Woman

Makhdoom,

If in fact you ARE a Pakistani, you are a disgrace to the country, language,
culture, and most of all to humanity. I know you are simply trying to get
some flames, but at times enough is enough.

-Flame Dragon

S. O'Brien 09-04-2003 11:01 PM

Re: Upgradation to Windows 2003

Do you think you have authorization or validity to do so?

Maestro 09-09-2003 07:28 PM

Re: Upgradation to Windows 2003

Probably not, but gotta start somewhere.