Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: 70-228 or 70-229? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t46550-re-70-228-or-70-229-a.html)

Conor McCartney 09-03-2003 07:05 PM

Re: 70-228 or 70-229?

It depends what you mean by better? The common perception is that 229 is
harder but more useful especially if you are involved in application
development. Actually installing SQL server is quite straight forward, and
you learn some of the administration on the 229 course so, I would say you
would get the most benefit from 229, but it would involve more effort.