Velocity Reviews

-   -   trying (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t46547-trying.html)

blatt 09-03-2003 06:57 PM

trying

having taken 70-210 and failed could anyone give me some
advise. what is the most productive way to study. or is it
just a question of reading i have done the practise exams
and get 85-90% but i have leaned the answers so they dont
help me too much now, thanks

KLXrider 09-03-2003 07:47 PM

Re: trying

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 11:57:37 -0700, "blatt" <pc-repair@engineer.com>
wrote:

>having taken 70-210 and failed could anyone give me some
>advise. what is the most productive way to study. or is it
>just a question of reading i have done the practise exams
>and get 85-90% but i have leaned the answers so they dont
>help me too much now, thanks

Try using the product IDIOT!!!

KLXrider, MCNGP #18

Kendal Emery 09-03-2003 08:18 PM

Re: trying

OK, so let me get this straight......

You didn't read any books, you obviously didn't use the product, all you did
was practice exams (which reads braindumps in my book) and you wonder about
a more productive WAY TO STUDY????

OK, first, to have a more productive way to study, implies that you have
studied, which you have not!

second, why the *&(*#$^&)% do you want to get this cert, if have no freaking
clue about the product yu are trying to get certified on. That would be
like me trying to get ASE certified on a Rolls, even though I have never
even seen one in real life.

Why don't you get a life, and go apply at McDonalds, and leave us the ****
alone!!!

Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
kemery@coordinatedhomecare.me.com
remove me to email to me

Consultant 09-03-2003 08:29 PM

Re: trying

i love it when you talk dirty!

let me ask you a question, and be honest..... do i make you horny baby, do i
make you randy?

Maestro 09-03-2003 10:06 PM

Re: trying

All these references to McDonalds is really starting to
irritate me. For everyones information, I worked at
McDonalds when I was only 15 years old.

S. O'Brien 09-03-2003 10:20 PM

Re: trying

Unfortunately working at McD's is not all that far fetched when you think
about it. Where I live, jobs are very scarce and in order to feed my family
or pay the rent, this may turn out to be a viable solution... not a
desirable one mind you but definitely temporary but not outlandish in its
occurance. I know a few grad I went to College with who ended up working
for a short time in a fast food restaraunt. I, for example, worked in the
Canadian version of Best Buy for a few months... hey it paid the bills.
It's a sad state but realistic as well.

--
Sue MCNGP #69
http://www.mcngp.tk