Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Upgradation to Windows 2003 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t46534-re-upgradation-to-windows-2003-a.html)

Dragon 09-02-2003 11:28 PM

Re: Upgradation to Windows 2003

Dear Makhdoom,

I didn't know that English of Karachians have doomed this much. I would high
recommend that you look into some English courses before you try to study
for MCSE.

Regards,
Dragon

To all who want to flame me for, "Give the guy a break; not everyone know
English etc etc,,,' ALLOW IT. I know a lot of people from Karachi and know
that everyone who is a college level educated in Karachi, know how to use
some basic grammar.

Maestro 09-03-2003 10:46 PM

Re: Upgradation to Windows 2003

Actually, I don't want to flame you, but at the same time
I don't think that you can use such an all inclusive
statement as "everyone who is a college level educated in
Karachi, know how to use some basic grammar". This is
unless you know everyone that is college educated in
Karachi. Other than that, this guy is trying to start a
flame war so he getting what he wants.