Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   MCSE (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f25-mcse.html)
-   -   OT: Need Recommendations (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t46533-ot-need-recommendations.html)

Dragon 09-02-2003 09:21 PM

OT: Need Recommendations
 
Hello Fellow Geeks,
(Yes all of you out there, Admit it or not. If you are here, you ar a geek)

I am looking for a recommendation on a VERY good first person shooter game.
I have fragged enough VPs and Managers in Quake III and Half Life. Time to
take my daily frustration on to something else...

Any suggestions?

Thanks.



Consultant 09-02-2003 09:28 PM

Re: Need Recommendations
 
tribes 2
hands down

"Dragon" <nospam_baadil@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:#f$edgZcDHA.3248@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Hello Fellow Geeks,
> (Yes all of you out there, Admit it or not. If you are here, you ar a

geek)
>
> I am looking for a recommendation on a VERY good first person shooter

game.
> I have fragged enough VPs and Managers in Quake III and Half Life. Time to
> take my daily frustration on to something else...
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks.
>
>




billyw 09-02-2003 09:34 PM

Re: Need Recommendations
 
you fool....
ignore him
MOHAA spearhead.. easily

"Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:u14BnkZcDHA.1580@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> tribes 2
> hands down
>
> "Dragon" <nospam_baadil@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:#f$edgZcDHA.3248@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> > Hello Fellow Geeks,
> > (Yes all of you out there, Admit it or not. If you are here, you ar a

> geek)
> >
> > I am looking for a recommendation on a VERY good first person shooter

> game.
> > I have fragged enough VPs and Managers in Quake III and Half Life. Time

to
> > take my daily frustration on to something else...
> >
> > Any suggestions?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> >

>
>




Jtyc 09-02-2003 09:39 PM

Re: Need Recommendations
 
> you fool....
> ignore him
> MOHAA spearhead.. easily


Two words: Jet pack.


Tribes 2 is the obvious choice.



Consultant 09-02-2003 09:39 PM

Re: Need Recommendations
 
you're the only fool, fool. you just can't hang with a jet pack or ski
efficiently

"billyw" <b@brainless.net> wrote in message
news:u92#OoZcDHA.2284@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> you fool....
> ignore him
> MOHAA spearhead.. easily
>
> "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:u14BnkZcDHA.1580@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> > tribes 2
> > hands down
> >
> > "Dragon" <nospam_baadil@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > news:#f$edgZcDHA.3248@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> > > Hello Fellow Geeks,
> > > (Yes all of you out there, Admit it or not. If you are here, you ar a

> > geek)
> > >
> > > I am looking for a recommendation on a VERY good first person shooter

> > game.
> > > I have fragged enough VPs and Managers in Quake III and Half Life.

Time
> to
> > > take my daily frustration on to something else...
> > >
> > > Any suggestions?
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > >
> > >

> >
> >

>
>




Dragon 09-02-2003 11:24 PM

Re: Need Recommendations
 
I shall give it a try :-)

"Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:u14BnkZcDHA.1580@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> tribes 2
> hands down
>
> "Dragon" <nospam_baadil@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:#f$edgZcDHA.3248@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> > Hello Fellow Geeks,
> > (Yes all of you out there, Admit it or not. If you are here, you ar a

> geek)
> >
> > I am looking for a recommendation on a VERY good first person shooter

> game.
> > I have fragged enough VPs and Managers in Quake III and Half Life. Time

to
> > take my daily frustration on to something else...
> >
> > Any suggestions?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> >

>
>




billyw 09-03-2003 01:57 PM

Re: Need Recommendations
 
T2 is passe'
"Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:%233nL6qZcDHA.3708@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> you're the only fool, fool. you just can't hang with a jet pack or ski
> efficiently
>
> "billyw" <b@brainless.net> wrote in message
> news:u92#OoZcDHA.2284@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> > you fool....
> > ignore him
> > MOHAA spearhead.. easily
> >
> > "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > news:u14BnkZcDHA.1580@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> > > tribes 2
> > > hands down
> > >
> > > "Dragon" <nospam_baadil@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > news:#f$edgZcDHA.3248@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> > > > Hello Fellow Geeks,
> > > > (Yes all of you out there, Admit it or not. If you are here, you ar

a
> > > geek)
> > > >
> > > > I am looking for a recommendation on a VERY good first person

shooter
> > > game.
> > > > I have fragged enough VPs and Managers in Quake III and Half Life.

> Time
> > to
> > > > take my daily frustration on to something else...
> > > >
> > > > Any suggestions?
> > > >
> > > > Thanks.
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >

> >
> >

>
>




billyw 09-03-2003 01:58 PM

Re: Need Recommendations
 
one word: bollox

"Jtyc" <yo@respondtothegroup.com> wrote in message
news:uaN3jqZcDHA.2432@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> > you fool....
> > ignore him
> > MOHAA spearhead.. easily

>
> Two words: Jet pack.
>
>
> Tribes 2 is the obvious choice.
>
>




Jtyc 09-03-2003 02:09 PM

Re: Need Recommendations
 
> one word: bollox

Don't make me shocklance you.




billyw 09-03-2003 02:54 PM

Re: Need Recommendations
 
i just can't get the hang of that.. even the disc thing is a nightmare.

far prefer using a thompson, mohaa

"Jtyc" <yo@respondtothegroup.com> wrote in message
news:%23IpDAUicDHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> > one word: bollox

>
> Don't make me shocklance you.
>
>
>





All times are GMT. The time now is 09:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.