Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-226 Doubt!! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t46518-70-226-doubt.html)

Vai2000 09-01-2003 10:47 PM

70-226 Doubt!!

Hi All, I am an ASP.NET C# Developer looking for taking all the Web Related
Exams. In this course of investigation I found that 70-226 was a very
important Exam concerned when developing Web Solutions.
I am asking this question to all those MCP & MCSE's who have taken this
exam. Does this exam really help you since with advent of .NET Technologies
everything to do with WEB is circled around ASP.NET and XML technology ?
Isn't this exam teaching things before .net was invented?

TIA

--
========
Regards

MCSE World 09-01-2003 10:52 PM

Re: 70-226 Doubt!!

This exam deals with creating highly available solutions using the
Clustering and Network Load Balancing features of Windows 2000 Server...so
in a way it's related to Web development since you will likely see IIS boxes
using NLB or SQL boxes using Clustering...

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

Vai2000 09-02-2003 03:00 AM