Velocity Reviews

-   -   Taking 70-216 on Friday (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t46513-taking-70-216-on-friday.html)

billyw 09-01-2003 11:46 AM

Re: Taking 70-216 on Friday

i took 216 in feb-mar and didn't find it to be all that difficult. the blue
border q's aren't all that different from the others. but because you go in
thinking that they will be there and will be different then you assume that
they will be a problem... they are not...

i've only taken 216 once so can't compare with previous version.

Nettransplant 09-01-2003 04:08 PM

Re: Taking 70-216 on Friday

Much easier than I had heard. Got five blue questions.
Lots of DHCP and WINS, which was great as I have done tons of
them at the jobsite.

Johnny Barradas 09-01-2003 07:03 PM

Re: Taking 70-216 on Friday

Blue question?
What exactly is a blue question?

news:2aK4b.875295$ro6.17655463@news2.calgary.shaw. ca...

billyw 09-01-2003 07:42 PM

Re: Taking 70-216 on Friday

they look significantly different they have a blue border round them. so
they stand out a bit. also includes sims which are the easiest marks in the
whole exam (well in 215)