Velocity Reviews

-   -   ISA and dhcp for lab only (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t46510-isa-and-dhcp-for-lab-only.html)

Nettransplant 09-01-2003 12:25 AM

ISA and dhcp for lab only

Am setting up new configuration for 70-227 (and 214). Three pcs to work
with.
Want to use one as ISA (firewall/Cache) but want to add DHCP Service
Service.

Other PC will be W2k Advanced Server with AD. Last PC will be Winxp
with various Virtual PC W2k devices to test GPO.

Am I running into issues running ISA and DHCP on the one machine?
Would like to play with DHCP being away from W2K Server with AD and
DNS.

I have another small LAN to test VPN across the network to the above
configuration.

Thanks.

Roger Abell 09-01-2003 07:46 AM

Re: ISA and dhcp for lab only

You can adjust which interfaces DHCP will respond upon
in order to keep it inward facing.

--
Roger Abell
Microsoft MVP (Windows, Security)