Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Exams 70-292 & 70-296 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t46489-re-exams-70-292-and-70-296-a.html)

Diana K Brown 08-29-2003 05:09 PM

Re: Exams 70-292 & 70-296

Thanx Craig! I am really sure that I could not survive another moment
without your opinion! I also must admit this is the first time I have been
called a "wanker" and I must say that I really did enjoy the experience!
Off to have a "bacon botty" now.
Craig, kindly sod off!

Diana K. Brown
MCNGP #25?
http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

S. O'Brien 08-29-2003 05:34 PM

Re: Exams 70-292 & 70-296

"Diana K Brown" <dianakbrown@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Thanx Craig! I am really sure that I could not survive another moment
> without your opinion! I also must admit this is the first time I have

been
> called a "wanker" and I must say that I really did enjoy the experience!
> Off to have a "bacon botty" now.
> Craig, kindly sod off!
>
> Diana K. Brown
> MCNGP #25?
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

haha someone else who cant remember their #... I think mine is 11 but we
came up with 69 for me since no one had it yet

--
Sue MCNGP #69
http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

> "Craig Cook" <donotemailme@here.com> wrote in message

<snipped for crap avoidance>

Kendal Emery 08-29-2003 10:54 PM

Re: Exams 70-292 & 70-296

Must be the menapause kicking in girls, I remember distinctly that mine is
(looks down at signature) 19.... I can remember cause it was my age at my
last several birthdays

Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
kemery@coordinatedhomecare.me.com
remove me to email to me

billyw 08-29-2003 11:21 PM

Re: Exams 70-292 & 70-296

i'm not a number i'm a free man......

Not a prisoner I'm a free man
And my blood is my own now
Don't care where the past was
I know where I'm going ... out

S. O'Brien 08-29-2003 11:22 PM

Re: Exams 70-292 & 70-296

menapause??? HA!! I am no where NEAR that time zone yet... and I am not
the only one... some of the guys are the same... we had this discussion
quite a few months ago. And besides... I like my # :P

As for age?? I didnt hear anyone wish my happy birthday this week (24th)..
*sniff* and I thought you all love me!!!

--
Sue "I'm just gonna go eat some worms (lol)"

billyw 08-30-2003 12:48 AM

Re: Exams 70-292 & 70-296

oh happy bloody birthday...

happy now?

S. O'Brien 09-02-2003 03:47 PM

Re: Exams 70-292 & 70-296

"Jtyc" <yo@respondtothegroup.com> wrote in message
> > As for age?? I didnt hear anyone wish my happy birthday this week

> (24th)..
> > *sniff* and I thought you all love me!!!

> Happy birthday.
>

> I would love you but you are the one holding back details. How can I love
> someone who doesn't trust me? *sniff*
>

> *cries*

awww... well they always say you only hurt the ones you love... feel hurt
yet?

Jtyc 09-02-2003 03:55 PM

Re: Exams 70-292 & 70-296

> awww... well they always say you only hurt the ones you love... feel hurt
> yet?

Yes.. but it's because of the traumatic episode I witnessed on the sidewalk
outside of work this morning...

I'm scarred for life... ugh...

billyw 09-02-2003 04:20 PM

Re: Exams 70-292 & 70-296

do tell

Jtyc 09-02-2003 04:30 PM

Re: Exams 70-292 & 70-296

> do tell

Let's just say: Man... sidewalk... torqued heater...