Velocity Reviews

-   -   Windows key used to much (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t464877-windows-key-used-to-much.html)

Anon 01-05-2006 09:45 PM

Windows key used to much

Hello users...

When I formatted my pc and installed Windows XP Home-edition NL,
Windows said my key is used to much... They maybe think it's an illegal key,
but it's the original one, wich you can find on the sticker on the case...

I'm desperate... please help me... I can't activate my windows :(

Aleks

Gordon 01-05-2006 09:54 PM

Re: Windows key used to much

> Hello users...
>
> When I formatted my pc and installed Windows XP Home-edition NL,
> Windows said my key is used to much... They maybe think it's an illegal key,
> but it's the original one, wich you can find on the sticker on the case...
>
> I'm desperate... please help me... I can't activate my windows :(
>
> Aleks

use the phone option instead.....

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Ubuntu 5.10

Anon 01-05-2006 09:56 PM

Re: Windows key used to much

OK, i will give a try... this errormsg ridiculous.

PC 01-05-2006 10:09 PM

Re: Windows key used to much

> Hello users...
>
> When I formatted my pc and installed Windows XP Home-edition NL,
> Windows said my key is used to much... They maybe think it's an illegal
> key,
> but it's the original one, wich you can find on the sticker on the case...
>
> I'm desperate... please help me... I can't activate my windows :(
>
> Aleks

Aleks

Just use the option to phone Microsoft, it's usually toll free.

Best luck
Paul.

Mitch 01-06-2006 04:34 AM

Re: Windows key used to much

> Hello users...
>
> When I formatted my pc and installed Windows XP Home-edition NL,
> Windows said my key is used to much... They maybe think it's an illegal key,
> but it's the original one, wich you can find on the sticker on the case...
>
> I'm desperate... please help me... I can't activate my windows :(

How many times have you reinstalled it?