Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Exams 70-292 & 70-296 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t46486-re-exams-70-292-and-70-296-a.html)

Maestro 08-29-2003 04:10 PM

Re: Exams 70-292 & 70-296

Me thinks it's the beginning of the demise of the MCNGP.

Could it be... a simple dream can turn into reality?

we are here to help
>> those who really need and deserve the help. not for

those who wish to
>cheat
>> their way into this field. we strive to bring integrity

back to the it
>> industry and do so by weeding out and discouraging

those who don't belong.
>> good luck on the rest of your tests.

>Geeze, I had to check your posting host to make sure that

was you.

Jtyc 08-29-2003 04:49 PM

Re: Exams 70-292 & 70-296

> Me thinks it's the beginning of the demise of the MCNGP.
> Could it be... a simple dream can turn into reality?

Nonsense... He's probably just in a good mood today. Watch, come Tuesday,
he'll be nice and cranky again.

Consultant 08-29-2003 04:55 PM

Re: Exams 70-292 & 70-296

far from it my friend. the main purpose of the mcngp is not to harass

Maestro 09-02-2003 11:16 PM

Re: Exams 70-292 & 70-296

Really, because most (not all) of the post that I consider
harrassing have MCNGP as part of their signature. Or,
perhaps my interpretation of harrassment is slightly
different?

JaR 09-03-2003 12:57 AM

Re: Exams 70-292 & 70-296

>Really, because most (not all) of the post that I >consider
>harrassing have MCNGP as part of their >signature. Or,
>perhaps my interpretation of harrassment is >slightly
>different?

When your kid (assuming you have offspring) comes home and whines that their
teacher is harassing them 'cause he makes them look stuff up, I bet you call
the principal and complain, right?

The only ones that get a ration in this NG are people that think they are
going to be sysadmins, and yet can't research the simplest of problems.

Well, spammers and cheaters get flamed too.

Oh, and GaryUS and billyw seem to get off on flaming each other.

OK, Laura hasn't hung out here for a while, but that's another story.

All righty then, lamers, lusers, spammers, GaryUS, billyw & anyone that
disagrees with Laura get a hard time in this N/G, but that's all. Really!
[0]

--
J.R. Jones
A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42

[0] Did I leave anyone out?

S. O'Brien 09-03-2003 03:49 AM

Re: Exams 70-292 & 70-296

yeah really... I havent even insulted anyone on here in MONTHS... discount
the fact that I disappeared offline for 2 of those... well anyway... I have
been NICE damnit... *wails* yeah right... as IF... but I have been nice but
I aint gonna cry about it because someone wants to generalize everyone here
and insult them all inclusively... or exclusively (depends on your point of
view).

Hell, last person I insulted was... hmmm what was his name??? Steve-O? and
that was back in march I think... gotta break this streak... Maestro... you
TWIT!! When you have something useful to add to this group, then come talk
to me... and maybe I might just listen (NOT)

Oh its good to be bad!!!

--
Sue MCNGP #69