Velocity Reviews

-   -   what is good for me (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t46474-what-is-good-for-me.html)

Ravindra Ratnayake. 08-29-2003 07:22 AM

what is good for me

Dear sir,
I,m undergraduate of BSc in (CISD),I would like
do MCSE,Sir could you kind inough to tell me is that O.K
with my presant digree.
than you.

Marko 08-29-2003 08:48 AM

what is good for me

You are over qualified for MCSE studies.

You should do just fine.

Herb Martin 08-29-2003 03:42 PM

Re: what is good for me

"Maestro" <maestro@nothere.com> wrote in message
> There are no experience requirements in practice, but in
> Microsofts certification requirements they do list
> experience.

They can "list" it (as a suggestionto make people "feel good")
all day long but its not a requirement.

> Not having it is where the label "Paper Cert"
> was born.

Not being able to ACCOMPLISH anything is where the
"Paper cert" really originates.

Experience -- contrary to popular wisdom -- is nothing,
unless you LEARNED something.

It is not how you learn but how effectively you learn that
counts.

> I personally don't see being a paper cert as a
> bad thing as long as the individual understands that they
> will still have to pay some dues to gain the real world
> experience.

This is very true -- much like most college degrees. With
a few exceptions (e.g., MIT, Havard perhaps) no one in
industry expects very much of "college graduates" except
the ability to learn how the business really works.

Sender'sName 08-29-2003 06:35 PM

what is good for me

urghhhh,
1st. degree
2nd. Try to ask a question in a complete sentence
{wtf is - i would like do MCSE}
3rd. present
4th. enough
5th. wtf is OK
6th. Thank you
7th. Are you sure you went to college.
{ONLINE DEGREE}
8th. Sir wtf is that.......

roYal 08-29-2003 08:36 PM

Re: what is good for me

for someone who went to college, you don't know how to talk at all. Or are
you trying to talk in the ebonics way of internet talk. yOu aRe t00 l33t tO
taKe tHe mCsE. Werd bruda!

Maestro 09-02-2003 11:04 PM

what is good for me

urghhh,
as*
1st. Accept that english is not the primary language of
everyone who post here.

Maestro 09-02-2003 11:09 PM

Re: what is good for me

....and you sir are a roYal AS*.