Velocity Reviews

-   -   Does anyone know a hidden menu in NEC plasma screen to check total hours worked? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t464672-does-anyone-know-a-hidden-menu-in-nec-plasma-screen-to-check-total-hours-worked.html)

dimon 01-01-2006 10:05 PM

Does anyone know a hidden menu in NEC plasma screen to check total hours worked?

Hi,
I have a lite use 61MP1 NEC screen that I would like to check for the
hours of lite use.... I cannot find the hidden menu screen that would
show me the total hours counter.

Any help?

Thanks

The Shed 01-02-2006 12:23 AM

Re: Does anyone know a hidden menu in NEC plasma screen to check total hours worked?

"dimon" <magelan@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:1136153130.647000.162900@z14g2000cwz.googlegr oups.com...
> Hi,
> I have a lite use 61MP1 NEC screen that I would like to check for the
> hours of lite use.... I cannot find the hidden menu screen that would
> show me the total hours counter.
>
> Any help?
>
> Thanks

Old bit of kit now---mainly used in germany/and as shop advertising
throughout europe
hope you did not pay to much for it----however the manual is here
http://www.de.nec.de/softwareoverview2.php/id/515

bottom of line on the left side ---1.33mb

dimon 01-02-2006 12:00 PM

Re: Does anyone know a hidden menu in NEC plasma screen to check total hours worked?

I've seen the manual but it has nothing about the hours check there...