Velocity Reviews

-   -   Security Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t46460-security-certification.html)

RP Khare 08-28-2003 09:46 AM

Security Certification

I want to get certified in IT & Network Security. How
should I proceed?

bellcurve 08-29-2003 06:41 PM

Security Certification

Learn something about computers. Make sure you learn it
well. This industry is blodded with people that don't
know jack.

Lady 08-29-2003 07:16 PM

Re: Security Certification

Visit www.comptia.org
Start with A+ and Network+, then go for the Security+ Certification.

"bellcurve" <you@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Learn something about computers. Make sure you learn it
> well. This industry is blodded with people that don't
> know jack.

Re: Security Certification

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:41:20 -0700, "bellcurve" <you@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> [...]