Hotlist from Kraftware
Let me present you with list of consultants currently available.
Name: Abhishek yadav - IT Analyst - Microsoft Technologies
SKillsets: COMPUTER LANGUAGES KNOWN : Visual Basic (VB) / VB.NET,
Markup languages, C# (C Sharp), ASP.NET (.NET framework) OPERATING
SYSTEMS : UNIX, Windows 98/2000/ME/NT/XP, DOS, Working on VISTA (BETA
Version) for a solution at present. DATABASES WORKED ON : SQL Server,
Oracle, OLTP, ORDBMS,MS Access .
Name: Khalid Ansari - C++/Unix
Summary: · Proven record of 7 years of total IT experience.Experience
includes roles as Designer, Developer, Tester & Implementer. Master in
C/C++/UNIX with good knowledge of Shell & Perl scripting. Sufficient
exposure on Network programming using Berkeley Sockets, IPC, Shared
Memory and POSIX Multithread Programming. Worked on Java ,Orcale/SQL
· Career path includes successful Role of the Technical Contact
for .IN ccTLD for 3 years within NCST, a national entity registered
with IANA and ICANN. Was part of Internet Management Group, a
government of India entity to promote the growth of the Internet in
India and Domain Name Resigtraion under .IN ccTLD. Trained new
recruits on DNS implementation.
· Worked as a Trainer. Conducted courses on Linux, C, UNIX, TCP/IP LAN/
WAN Technologies, Linux/UNIX System/Network Administration,
implemented many training sessions and prepared course curriculum for
several government and private bodies such as Indian Railways and
Bombay Chamber of Commerce.
· Extensively involved in doing Project Lead level activities like
understanding the client requirements, business Analysis, resource
managem ent, preparing Requirement Specification(RS)/Functional
Documentation(FD)/Estimation Documentations(ED)/Open Issues doc/Basic
Design Doc(BD)/Detail Design Doc(DD)/Use Case doc/Task Assignment, gap
Analysis, and preparing Technical Design documentation for the
project, setting up Code Review and Performance Improvement check list
for the project.
· Good hands on experience on Production Support Activities.
· Good communication skills, oral and written. Use all kind of means
such as audio/video conferencing, mails, webex sessions and
NetMeetings in order to uderstand client requirements and provide
timely solutions. Better client handling task with successful delivery
· Very good at problem solving and logical reasoning.
Name: Manish - Siebel/Actuate developer
Summary: · 9+ years of Information Technology experience in
application development which including strong 5+ years of Siebel CRM
as Siebel/Actuate Developer.
· Worked extensively in Design, Configuration, Server Installation and
· Expertise in workflow Manager, Assignment Manager, Siebel Data
model, EIM Interfacing with Legacy/proprietary DB, EAI and Testing.
· Extensively worked on Tools configuration like creating Business
Component, Business Object, Applets, Views, Screens, Picklist, Joins,
· Worked Extensively on Data filters, Composite Data Stream, Actuate
Foundation Classes (AFC) and other objects.
· Developed Custom libraries for reports using base class objects.
· Setup roles, users, and priorities for Actuate Reporting Server.
· Worked on Component libraries for reusability.
· Debugging, Unit Testing and fixing bugs of the reports
· Worked on eScripts, Siebel VB, Smart Scripts to configure Siebel
Application to meet business rules. eScript for Data Validation &
· Used SQL Loader, DTS to move Data from Legacy System Tables into
· Extensively worked on Data filter, Combined Data Stream, Actuate
Foundation Classes (AFC) and other objects while creating reports.
· Worked on Java 2, Servlets, JSP, WebSphere, JDBC, C, C++, RMI, HTML,
DHTML, XML, Java Script, EJB, WebLogic, J2EE, Apache Web Server and
Visual Basic 6.
Name: Rubeel - Network Engineer
Summary: · Over 6 years of LAN/WAN/Help Desk experience with expertise
in network operating systems, administration, architecture, design,
and implementation; encompassing all aspects of network operating
systems and network hardware in a multi protocol environment:
diagnostics, security, training and testing of a wide range of Network
related Products and Services.
· Five years experience working in a large international complex
directory environment with technical experience supporting Windows
2000/2003 Active Directory infrastructure.
· Over 2 Years of level 3 work experience supporting and managing all
aspects of Pfizer Midwest/Western Regional sites Data Center's (8000+
Users, 300+ Servers) Intel Infrastructure with strong operational
skills in Windows 2000/2003/AD/WINS/DNS/DHCP/QIP.
· In depth knowledge of Windows 2000/2003/XP on Compaq, HP & Dell
Servers Hardware, Active Directory, replication, GPO management, Site
and subnet management, Active Directory Security.
· In depth knowledge of WINS, DNS, DHCP/ QIP/TCP/IP and Meta directory
technologies. Scripting, Programming, Networking, and Messaging
(Exchange) knowledge. Working knowledge of Compaq, Dell and HP server
· Provided operational support for Pfizer's CIT KZO Shared Data Center
Services organization. Including its operational support of Win/Intel
Servers, WINS, DNS, and AD enabled applications. Responsible for
Regular Quarterly Patch Management, delegating administration, Virus-
Outbreak Patching, Regular Upgrades, Installations, Maintenance,
Access Support of Servers, creating various server side scripts, and
resolved Server related issues.
· Strong hands-on TCP/IP, NetBEUI, IPX/SPX, DHCP, WINS, DNS, NAT,
SMTP, BGP, IGRP, OSPF, NNTP, FRAME RELAY, ISDN network troubleshooting
skills. Installation and configuration skills on Cisco Routers,
Switches, PIX and Sonicwall, Watchguard Firewalls. High-level
expertise in networking concepts, routing protocols, packet filtering,
bandwidth management, and optimizing Quality of Service.
· Experienced in supporting large-scale heterogeneous networks and
documenting the procedures and policies for effective network/systems
support, problem resolution and Escalation.
· Strong troubleshooting, configuration, installation skills and
administrative level knowledge of MS Windows 98/NT/2000/2003/XP Server/
Professional, Active Directory, Linux.
· Expert in PC/ Laptop/ Server administration, patch management, SOX &
21 CFR Part 11 complacency, Server Hardware software upgrades, risk
assessment, Change management, Incident Management, Configuration
Management, installation, migration and Disaster Recovery Planning,
Testing and implementation, Data Centers Consolidations procedures,
facilities and CMDB Maintenance.
· Strong analytical, organizational skills, meticulous and detail
oriented documentation skills (Policies & Process, SOP's & Work
Instructions), excellent presentation and interpersonal skills. Known
as a strong team player and dynamic quick learner always willing to
help, initiates process improvement. Ability to complete project based
· Efficient and dependable in critical and emergency situations
24x7x365 (NOC/Data Center/Enterprise Command Center environment).
Solid overall knowledge of computer industry.
· Excellent customer service skills; received numerous commendations
from the users and management at present assignment with respect to my
abilities and attitude.
Name: Bandi - QA Tester
Summary: · Over Eight Years of Experience in Quality Assurance Testing
and Documentation of Web Based and Client Server Applications using
QuickTestPro,WinRunner, LoadRunner, and Test Director.
· Proficient in Manual Testing and Automated Testing on client/server
and web-based applications.
· Adept in using automation tools likeWinRunner, Load
Runner,QuickTestPro,AstraLoad and Test Director.
· Hands on experience with all phases of Software Development Life
· Proficient in different phases of Testing like System Testing, Unit
Testing and Integration Testing.
· Experience with Functional, GUI, Database, Stress, Regression, Load
and Performance Testing.
· Extensive experience in implementing QA Methodologies, test plans,
test cases, test scenarios and test deliverables
· Experience with programming technologies like JAVA, XML, HTML and
· Expertise in writing and executing test cases based on base line
· Ability to work in-group as well as independently with minimal
Please feel free to contact me for additional information
Thanks & Regards,
Direct: 402 408 6601
Phone: 402 218 2185
|All times are GMT. The time now is 02:28 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.