Velocity Reviews

-   -   UMG diagram mapping to source code (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t464114-umg-diagram-mapping-to-source-code.html)

verma 12-20-2005 04:22 AM

UMG diagram mapping to source code

Hello everyone,
I am doing a project on Reverse Engineering. My project is about
generating UML design diagrams from Java source code. I have
encountered a problem of mapping between the source code and the class
diagram, i.e. there can be several class diagrams for a design problem
and further there can be several implementations of a class diagram. So
actually it is a N-to-N mapping. But as I am converting source code to
design diagram, so I shall have to consider all possible class diagrams
from a given source. I am not able to crack this problem. If anyone
could give me some idea, it will be very helpful for me.
Thanks in advance.

-regards,
rajiv