Velocity Reviews

-   -   Spool 32 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t463991-spool-32-a.html)

RICHARD GILES 12-17-2005 07:29 PM

Spool 32

How do I fix a spool32 error?
I've tried the information on Microsoft Knowledge Base. No help at all!
HELP !!!!

--
Everyday will be Sunday " By N By "

Toolman Tim 12-17-2005 07:33 PM

Re: Spool 32

In news:aGZof.25727$fY5.15719@trnddc02,
RICHARD GILES spewed forth:
> How do I fix a spool32 error?
> I've tried the information on Microsoft Knowledge Base. No help at
> all! HELP !!!!

Do you think you could possibly provide a little more information? What OS?
What are you doing when you get the error? What is the exact error message?

Shepİ 12-17-2005 08:21 PM

Re: Spool 32

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 19:29:10 GMT If you fall from a tree,leave your
anger on the branch and then "RICHARD GILES" <ragiles2@verizon.net>
sent this :

>How do I fix a spool32 error?
>I've tried the information on Microsoft Knowledge Base. No help at all!
>HELP !!!!

Remove and re-install your printer drivers and look for updated
versions at the maker's site.

HTH :)

--
Free Windows/PC help,