Velocity Reviews

-   -   Forgot (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t463801-forgot.html)

boffin 12-14-2005 04:16 AM

Re: Forgot

omg watch ur laungage m8 and there is NOTHIN rong with outlook express - i
use that ani 1 that thinks it is bad shuld get there head tested

Jack 12-14-2005 02:41 PM

Forgot

Gordon 12-14-2005 02:44 PM

Re: Forgot

Hm Bi Zhang 12-14-2005 03:25 PM

Re: Forgot

Gordon 12-14-2005 03:36 PM

Re: Forgot

Zhua Hu Yep 12-14-2005 03:49 PM

Re: Forgot

Gordon, <gbplinux@gmail.com.invalid>, the wound up, self-opinionated flea
bite, and wigmaker, slavered:

> Hm Bi Zhang scribed thusly:
>
>> Gordon, <gbplinux@gmail.com.invalid>, the two-faced, sunburnt
>> taxidermist, and professional vagrant, urped:
>>
>>> Jack scribed thusly:

>>> Are you, perchance, using Outhouse (sorry, Outlook) Express?

>> For an utterly stupid ****, you are just so, so funny... "Outhouse
>> (sorry, Outlook) Express". ****in' hell.

> Well your vocabulary is good, isn't it?

What has that got to do with you being a stupid **** that relies on lame
references?

Jericho Swarm 12-14-2005 08:24 PM

Re: Forgot

Jack wrote:
> I am running win xp home edition with the service pack 2 and all my
> attachments are grayed out. Can not view or save them.
> Jack Cox

It would help to know which email client you are using.

Gordon 12-14-2005 09:10 PM

Re: Forgot

boffin scribed thusly:

> omg watch ur laungage m8 and there is NOTHIN rong with outlook express - i
> use that ani 1 that thinks it is bad shuld get there head tested

And THAT says everything about Wanadoo "customers".......;-)

Rob Burghdoff 12-15-2005 01:57 AM

Re: Forgot

"Jack" <jcox43@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:4aWnf.4580$Dd2.3252@newsread3.news.atl.earthl ink.net...
>I am running win xp home edition with the service pack 2 and all my
>attachments are grayed out. Can not view or save them.
> Jack Cox

And now for the answer;
http://techhowto.org/index.php?actio...=12&artlang=en
Considering that you use Outlook Express.