Velocity Reviews

-   -   linux remains a major scalable open source security vulnerability (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t463798-linux-remains-a-major-scalable-open-source-security-vulnerability.html)

woo 12-14-2005 01:21 PM

linux remains a major scalable open source security vulnerability

Its entire being [linux - all flavours] is a time bomb waiting for
instruction to go off.

As we speak, sleep, breathe and eat, terrorists are actively writing and
contributing code for use with all linux distro' which will later augment an
attack on all communities that oppose their beliefs and do not support their
disdain toward the western world as a whole.

No linux advocate, no matter how clever they think they are will escape that
that is the terrorists intention as fact.

linux users will be held responsible as having been complicit in the
terrorists attempts to throw the world into chaos.

All users in the linux community are naively, and unwittingly undertaking
support of such terrorists, and resultant terrorism. Low specified machines
used by linux users go to make up an array which will act in a grid like
manor, poised to damage to the worlds economy and sub-structure which will
lead to life as we know it being ground to a deafening halt.

You heard it here first. You have all been warned!!

Please distribute this post to other interested newsgroups retaining the
FU's at all times so as to retain traceability, thank you.

Tony 12-14-2005 01:32 PM

Re: linux remains a major scalable open source security vulnerability

"woo" <nomail@nonnail.com> wrote in message
news:fa5fab25298248e78f270d62ac18aaf1@you.overload ed-worthless-badger.net...

> All users in the linux community are naively, and unwittingly undertaking
> support of such terrorists, and resultant terrorism. Low specified
> machines
> used by linux users go to make up an array which will act in a grid like
> manor, poised to damage to the worlds economy and sub-structure which will
> lead to life as we know it being ground to a deafening halt.

You mean like windows is doing now?

You troll, I don't very often add someone to my kill file but you are one
geezer that is a sandwich short of a picnic.

Nassaria Blakleyi Tuberculosis Enterovirus 12-14-2005 01:37 PM

Re: linux remains a major scalable open source security vulnerability

Tony, <ttiger@lineone.net>, the shameless, featherweight shark, and seller
of used candles, spouted:

> "woo" <nomail@nonnail.com> wrote in message

news:fa5fab25298248e78f270d62ac18aaf1@you.overload ed-worthless-badger.net...

>> All users in the linux community are naively, and unwittingly
>> undertaking support of such terrorists, and resultant terrorism. Low
>> specified machines
>> used by linux users go to make up an array which will act in a grid
>> like manor, poised to damage to the worlds economy and sub-structure
>> which will lead to life as we know it being ground to a deafening
>> halt.

> You mean like windows is doing now?

No, you stupid pillocking cuntscraping, Windows is not open sourse.

Your plonkdrive is, like you, ****ed.

Wah-nisu-re-djed IV 12-14-2005 01:37 PM

Re: linux remains a major scalable open source security vulnerability

Tony, <ttiger@lineone.net>, the headless, squiffy freeloader, and unskilled
craftsman who produces rubbish made from bits of wood, remonstrated:

Bert Samuel 12-14-2005 01:37 PM

Re: linux remains a major scalable open source security vulnerability

Tony, <ttiger@lineone.net>, the infective, old-hat flycatcher, and
gatekeeper, salivated:

Tony 12-14-2005 01:45 PM

<nassaria.blakleyi.tuberculosis.enterovirus@you.fa ltering-ingrowing-boil-on-the-arse-of-humanity.com>
wrote in message
news:0b4bf28480834134a820cde59150f7e6@you.intestin al-pug-nosed-geography-teacher.com...
> Tony, <ttiger@lineone.net>, the shameless, featherweight shark, and seller
> of used candles, spouted:
>
>> "woo" <nomail@nonnail.com> wrote in message
>>

> news:fa5fab25298248e78f270d62ac18aaf1@you.overload ed-worthless-badger.net...
>>
>>> All users in the linux community are naively, and unwittingly
>>> undertaking support of such terrorists, and resultant terrorism. Low
>>> specified machines
>>> used by linux users go to make up an array which will act in a grid
>>> like manor, poised to damage to the worlds economy and sub-structure
>>> which will lead to life as we know it being ground to a deafening
>>> halt.

>> You mean like windows is doing now?

> No, you stupid pillocking cuntscraping, Windows is not open sourse.

I didn't say it was but due to viruses and trojans that infect windows
machines, they do form "an array that make a grid" attacking other machines.
This method is now being used by terrorists to extract money from people
that is helping to finance their terrorist aims.

No need for the bad language now is there and get your facts right before
replying to a post.

Aindradyumni Chellappan 12-14-2005 01:53 PM

Re: linux remains a major scalable open source security vulnerability

Tony, <ttiger@lineone.net>, the close-cropped, old-time ****stick, and
worker who dresses up dead parrots to make them look alive and wires them to
perches prior to sale, wanted to talkee-talkee about:

Who said you did, ****chops. Show where it was stated as such, **** for
****ing brains.

> they do form "an array that make a grid" attacking other
> machines. This method is now being used by terrorists to extract
> money from people that is helping to finance their terrorist aims.

Bullshit. It is as the OP cited.

> No need for the bad language now is there and get your facts right
> before replying to a post.

Get ****ed with a running chainsaw, you soft cuntard.

Fact:
You said -
"You mean like windows is doing now?"
Fact:
The poster said -
"No, you stupid pillocking cuntscraping, Windows is not open sourse."

It is a verifiable fact that if you wanted the poster, any poster, to infer
anything other than that, you should have been clearer in your jibberish
ramblings.

Your plonkdrive is ****ed.

Dhrtadaksa-ji Gopalakrishnan 12-14-2005 01:54 PM

Re: linux remains a major scalable open source security vulnerability

Tony, <ttiger@lineone.net>, the cowering, mildewed puttock, and traveling
chair repairman, alluded:

Tony 12-14-2005 01:59 PM

Re: linux remains a major scalable open source security vulnerability

"Dhrtadaksa-ji Gopalakrishnan"
<dhrtadaksa-ji.gopalakrishnan@you.encysted-left-wing-barbarian.org> wrote in
message
> Tony, <ttiger@lineone.net>, the cowering, mildewed puttock, and traveling
> chair repairman, alluded:
>
>> "Nassaria Blakleyi Tuberculosis Enterovirus"

> <nassaria.blakleyi.tuberculosis.enterovirus@you.fa ltering-ingrowing-boil-on-
> the-arse-of-humanity.com>
>> wrote in message

> news:0b4bf28480834134a820cde59150f7e6@you.intestin al-pug-nosed-geography-tea
> cher.com...
>>> Tony, <ttiger@lineone.net>, the shameless, featherweight shark, and
>>> seller of used candles, spouted:

> news:fa5fab25298248e78f270d62ac18aaf1@you.overload ed-worthless-badger.net...

>>> No, you stupid pillocking cuntscraping, Windows is not open sourse.
>>>

>> I didn't say it was but due to viruses and trojans that infect windows
>> machines,

> Who said you did, ****chops. Show where it was stated as such, **** for
> ****ing brains.
>
>> they do form "an array that make a grid" attacking other
>> machines. This method is now being used by terrorists to extract
>> money from people that is helping to finance their terrorist aims.

> Bullshit. It is as the OP cited.
>
>> No need for the bad language now is there and get your facts right
>> before replying to a post.

> Get ****ed with a running chainsaw, you soft cuntard.
>
> Fact:
> You said -
> "You mean like windows is doing now?"
> Fact:
> The poster said -
> "No, you stupid pillocking cuntscraping, Windows is not open sourse."
>
> It is a verifiable fact that if you wanted the poster, any poster, to
> infer
> anything other than that, you should have been clearer in your jibberish
> ramblings.
>
> Your plonkdrive is ****ed.

You are a troll too. You have been added to my "f*cked plonkdrive"

Takhvinder Daryapurkar 12-14-2005 02:03 PM

Re: linux remains a major scalable open source security vulnerability

Tony, <ttiger@lineone.net>, the cross-eyed, affecting moron, and lift
attendant, chuckled:

> "Dhrtadaksa-ji Gopalakrishnan"
> <dhrtadaksa-ji.gopalakrishnan@you.encysted-left-wing-barbarian.org>