Velocity Reviews

-   -   dvd burner (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t463771-dvd-burner.html)

anon 12-14-2005 12:18 AM

dvd burner

I installed a new dvd burner but i thing something is wrong.When i insert a
dvd the hard drive light blinks the same exact time as the dvd burner light
blinks.Also when the dvd is in the drive the light does not stay on i think
the light is suppoed to stay on when a dvd is in the drive.Its also not
reading some dvd's.

Thanks

ezelcucuy 12-14-2005 12:33 AM

Re: dvd burner