Velocity Reviews

-   -   Sony dvd recorder RDR GX7 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t463664-sony-dvd-recorder-rdr-gx7.html)

Harold potter esq 12-12-2005 07:51 PM

Sony dvd recorder RDR GX7

Hope someone can help me on this one. I can play recorded dvds through my
recorder but when I try to record on it or play the channel that it is tuned
into, I have no audio. Initially thought I had wiring wrong, but all it is,
is a scart lead from dvd recorder to television tuner and as I say, the
sound is perfect from pre recorded discs. No help on Sony site or
google.....Hope you can help.

--
This is not the work of a complete idiot....not yet.

Phantom 12-12-2005 08:24 PM

Re: Sony dvd recorder RDR GX7

Go here for help
http://www.videohelp.com/dvdplayers....arch&#comments