Velocity Reviews

-   -   Latest MCSE MCITP, MCPD TestKing and Pass4Sure Dumps (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t463420-latest-mcse-mcitp-mcpd-testking-and-pass4sure-dumps.html)

freebraindumps@yahoo.com 03-05-2007 08:59 AM

Latest MCSE MCITP, MCPD TestKing and Pass4Sure Dumps

Latest MCSE TestKing and Pass4Sure Dumps

Pls register and login to view the thread.Do share your comments.

UPLOADED DUMPS (TESTKING AND PASS4SURE) :
70-270, 70-280, 70-284, 70-285, 70-290, 70-291, 70-293, 70-294,
70-297, 70-298, 70-299,70-350,70-431

Latest MCITP dumps :

70-441,70-441, 70-444

Latest MCPD dumps :
70-528

Cerebrus 03-05-2007 09:54 AM

Re: Latest MCSE MCITP, MCPD TestKing and Pass4Sure Dumps

On Mar 5, 1:59 pm, freebraindu...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Dump crap snipped.

Hahahahaha ! Scared out of your wits, aren't you a$$fscker ! I'm happy
to see that the name of CertGuard strikes terror in your quivering
heart. You thought you could escape extermination by banning me the
moment I registered as CertGuard on your sh!tty site ? Sadly for you,
that will be your fatal mistake, mo-fo !

----------
Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

Join the fight against Br@indumps
http://www.certguard.com/forums/

03-07-2007 02:18 PM

"Cerebrus" <zorg007@sify.com> wrote in message
news:1173088464.275831.315580@j27g2000cwj.googlegr oups.com...
> On Mar 5, 1:59 pm, freebraindu...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> Dump crap snipped.

> Hahahahaha ! Scared out of your wits, aren't you a$$fscker ! I'm happy
> to see that the name of CertGuard strikes terror in your quivering
> heart. You thought you could escape extermination by banning me the
> moment I registered as CertGuard on your sh!tty site ? Sadly for you,
> that will be your fatal mistake, mo-fo !

Idots like that just don't get it, do they?

--
CertGuard
You think you know IT?!?!