Velocity Reviews

-   -   Didn't get mcp cert....why? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t46333-didnt-get-mcp-cert-why.html)

Abdul Aziz 08-18-2003 08:49 AM

Didn't get mcp cert....why?

Thank you for reading my message,I have passed 70-210 exam
and didn't get any certificate through my P.O.Box
What is the problem could be?Help me,and I'll be thankful
..

Simon Geary 08-18-2003 09:51 AM

Re: Didn't get mcp cert....why?

Patience Abdul, patience. Depending on your location in the world the
certificate might still be en route. If you absolutely cannot wait and want
it now, email mcphelp@microsoft.com so they can tell you the same thing.

Rhenier Labuschagne 08-18-2003 08:19 PM

Re: Didn't get mcp cert....why?

You probably failed the test...

benzene 08-19-2003 04:12 AM

Didn't get mcp cert....why?

To get the MCP, you have to pass both 70-210 and 70-215,
not just 70-210.

JaR 08-19-2003 05:45 PM

Re: Didn't get mcp cert....why?

"benzene" <benzene6@lycos.com> wrote in message
> To get the MCP, you have to pass both 70-210 and 70-215,
> not just 70-210.

If you don't know what you are talking about just go ahead and say it
anyway. Furrfu!

ANY M/S exam passed qualifies you as an MCP.

http://www.microsoft.com/mcp

--
J.R. Jones
A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42

Gary - US 08-20-2003 10:36 AM

Re: Didn't get mcp cert....why?

Don't get your panties in a wad, Kindly do the needful.

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk