Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-220 Gave Score (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t46332-70-220-gave-score.html)

Paul 08-15-2003 01:52 PM

70-220 Gave Score

What is the top score? Is passing 675 out of 1000? or
900?

Trying to get a pass percentage so I will know when I am
ready based on my practice test averages.

Thanks.

that Microsoft did
>not give you a score anymore. I took and passed my last

exam for the
>MCSE/2k and it gave me a score. It shows that 675 is

passing and my score
>was 823, does this just mean it was an older test?
>
>It's just curiosity more than anything. Since I passed

and have finished my

JTT 08-18-2003 02:27 PM

Re: 70-220 Gave Score

Paul-

I can't remember what the diagram at the end of the test showed. The print
out doesn't show the possible score, just shows my score and a passing score
675.

JTT