Velocity Reviews

-   -   What next? or shouldn't I ask!!!!! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t46325-what-next-or-shouldnt-i-ask.html)

Marko 08-17-2003 10:47 AM

What next? or shouldn't I ask!!!!!

Hello "pixie"

It's not hard to see that there are a large number of
regulars who are more interested in trying to figure out
how to construct what they see as a witty response rather
than a winning response. Worse still, there are those
who are constantly refining their ability to construct
the perfect insult and appear totally disinterested in
providing any positive comments.

Your confession that you are a mature lady may help to
explain why you feel this newsgroup does not support the
purposes for which you originally visited and decided to
actively participate. I would dare to suggest that you
find a lot of the replies here to be very immature. A
lot of people do. People who come here to be inspired,
to learn, to develop their skills, to mingle online with
other like minded people suddenly find that a seemingly
reasonable question can at times generate unwarranted
hostilities and demeaning insults.

And if you were to ask a really good question, you often
will get no response because it is obviously too
difficult to say something helpful in preference to
something hurtful.

Don't get me wrong - there are a lot of lamers here who
post some truly stupid things here that deserve the full
brunt of the flame war that follows.

Then there's you.

My two cents: If you have an immediate plan to be working
with 2003 Server, then immediately start studying the
material to pass the upgrade exam. It doesn't change the
ID card, though.

Otherwise, continue down the road of MCSE on 2000 and
then aim to do the two upgrade exams for MCSA/E on 2003.
The extra skills gained in continued 2000 study towards
MCSE are likely to be more beneficial to your career and
work skills development than certifying 2003 skills at
this time if you have no need for the certification, at
this time.

Besides, I think doing the two upgrade exams in the
future, after immersing yourself in the product at home
and on the job and combining this with study for a long
time, will make the exams easier.

If you want to know What next, you SHOULD ask.

All the best

Marko