Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: MCSA/MCSE Windows 2003 Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t46299-re-mcsa-mcse-windows-2003-certification.html)

Nikhil 08-15-2003 08:23 AM

Re: MCSA/MCSE Windows 2003 Certification

Hi,
Does anyone have study material for 70-292 and 70-296 exams?

Nikhil

Marko 08-15-2003 09:40 AM

Re: MCSA/MCSE Windows 2003 Certification

From your brief sentence, I have no idea what level you
are at (you didn't even state any certs you have, let
alone experience, etc. I don't know where to buy
Mindreader 2003 software and my Crystal Ball Server is
still in Beta)

Do you have Windows 2003 Server running? Have you
explored all the new features? Pressed F1 for help? Read
the online documentation? Running the product is the best
study material.

Jerry Honeycutt has an MSPress book "Introducing MS
Windows 2003 Server" which is inexpensive and can get you
started with a product eval and info on the new features.
The MS Press books specifically targeting exam objectives
are expected next month, but you know that 'cause you went
and checked www.mspress.com before posting, didn't you?

Apart from that, check
http://www.microsoft.com/Traincert/m...indows2003/upg
rade.asp
and follow the exam and course links to get the skills
being measured so you can find out what you need to know!