Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-217 Group Policy knowledge (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t46297-70-217-group-policy-knowledge.html)

Nicole 08-15-2003 03:43 AM

70-217 Group Policy knowledge

Hi there.

I'm hoping anyone who has already taken their 70-217 cert can help me with
an opinion about how granular my knowledge of group policy needs to be.

My instructor has said that I need to memorize group policy with all of its
components, sub-components and sub-sub-components. I could be here a year
memorizing all that detail! I have not had a problem with the rest of the
course content, but this just seems too huge.

Braindumps are not an alternative for me, so I need to know how in depth my
knowledge needs to be.

Thanks in advance,

Nicole.

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= 08-15-2003 12:30 PM

Re: 70-217 Group Policy knowledge

"Nicole" <nicole_taylorarmNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi there.
>
> Braindumps are not an alternative for me, so I need to know how in depth

my
> knowledge needs to be.

Good for you.

> Thanks in advance,
>
> Nicole.

Do you miss Tom?

--
Fris "Hours" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Jtyc 08-15-2003 01:54 PM

Re: 70-217 Group Policy knowledge

> Do you miss Tom?

I know the guy that drives Tom.

Isn't that fascinating?

billyw 08-15-2003 02:04 PM

Re: 70-217 Group Policy knowledge

drives tom where exactly

billyw 08-15-2003 03:13 PM

Re: 70-217 Group Policy knowledge

think he could get me fixed up with penelope??

billyw 08-15-2003 05:08 PM

Re: 70-217 Group Policy knowledge

i'm not too fussy but i prefer pen

Japes 08-15-2003 05:53 PM

Re: 70-217 Group Policy knowledge

I don't think you need to know where the individual items within a GPO are
(certainly didn't when I took the exam, but that was a year ago so things
may have changed). There was more focus on how the GPO's are applied not
only the LSD OU but access rights ect ect.

For more MS details check their Prep guides.

--
Regards

Japes

Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?

Maestro 08-15-2003 07:53 PM

Re: 70-217 Group Policy knowledge

That qualifies as an intellectual contradiction?

billyw 08-15-2003 08:05 PM

Re: 70-217 Group Policy knowledge

who ever suggested i ever exhibit any form of intelect.

billyw 08-16-2003 01:07 AM

Re: 70-217 Group Policy knowledge

hmm well done mega homo..
you managed to end up with sean penn ffrom penelope cruz and tc...
your mind .. how revealing