Velocity Reviews

-   -   GNIP > Old Git! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t462951-gnip-old-git.html)

Toolman Tim 12-03-2005 05:36 PM

GNIP > Old Git!

Wazzap?!

--
Tiger

"There's nothing more permanent than a temporary tax"

Maybe 12-03-2005 05:52 PM

Re: GNIP > Old Git!

Toolman Tim wrote:
> Wazzap?!

Let's get back to old arguments.

Toolman Tim 12-03-2005 05:58 PM

Re: GNIP > Old Git!

Maybe <Maybe@NOT-THIS.socal.rr.com> wrote in message
Xkkf.1088$pE4.301@tornado.socal.rr.com...

> Toolman Tim wrote:
>> Wazzap?!
>>

> Let's get back to old arguments.

Let's. But you must first, **** off, so that can take place.

It 's the Old Git I wish to be liaising with. You, are incommunicado.

Toolman Tim 12-03-2005 06:34 PM

Re: GNIP > Old Git!

In news:eXkkf.1088$pE4.301@tornado.socal.rr.com,
Maybe spewed forth:
> Toolman Tim wrote:
>> Wazzap?!
>>

> Let's get back to old arguments.

Stop feeding the troll - or I'll never get my identity back!

Toolman Tim 12-03-2005 06:55 PM

Re: GNIP > Old Git!

Toolman Tim <The.Real.One@invalid.com> wrote in message
ylkf.137$cR4.101@fe03.lga...

> In news:eXkkf.1088$pE4.301@tornado.socal.rr.com,
> Maybe spewed forth:
>> Toolman Tim wrote:
>>> Wazzap?!
>>>

>> Let's get back to old arguments.

> Stop feeding the troll - or I'll never get my identity back!

LOL

Aw, bless!! You are tugging at my heart strings, really! I have seriously
been toying with the idea of doing just as you intimate, but you'll recall
how warm and cuddly I said your coat was, well, it's kinda become more than
that now. First, I feel we've become closer, you know? Almost, that I've
come to know you, so to speak. ;)

Anyway, people seem to take me more seriously when I use your nick' and
sig', and at the same time, when I'm in real troll mode people get really
defensive and I think, scared, all because of your nick' and maybe in part
because of the fearsome reputation you've built up over time. :)

I think you have been an excellent example of fair play, tolerance, and
patience. I believe, I may be outstaying my welcome, but it won't be long
now, and then I will release you back into the wild. :(

If in the meantime, you have any questions for me, don't hesitate to ask,
will you?

Laters.

P.S. Are you really Canadian? << that there could be you ticket.

Maybe 12-03-2005 08:09 PM

Re: GNIP > Old Git!

Toolman Tim wrote:
> In news:eXkkf.1088$pE4.301@tornado.socal.rr.com,
> Maybe spewed forth:
>
>>Toolman Tim wrote:
>>
>>>Wazzap?!
>>>

>>Let's get back to old arguments.

> Stop feeding the troll - or I'll never get my identity back!

Sorry about that! Maybe I should have given him a tech quiz.

Toolman Tim 12-03-2005 08:17 PM

Re: GNIP > Old Git!

Xmkf.1090$pE4.826@tornado.socal.rr.com...

Your uncertainty shows you to be a ****wit, you apologetic retard.