Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: GREAT NEWS! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t46289-re-great-news.html)

Consultant 08-14-2003 04:20 PM

Re: GREAT NEWS!

May I have your attention please?
Will the real Ron Williams please stand up?
I repeat, will the real Ron Williams please stand up?
We're gonna have a problem here..

Y'all act like you never seen a salesperson before
Jaws all on the floor like Pam, like Tommy just burst in the door
and started whoopin her ass worse than before
they first were divorce, throwin her over furniture (Ahh!)
It's the return of the... "Ah, wait, no way, you're kidding,
he didn't just say what I think he did, did he?"