Velocity Reviews

-   -   Using a dongle for Bluetooth simultanious with speakers via the sound card. (Repost) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t462777-using-a-dongle-for-bluetooth-simultanious-with-speakers-via-the-sound-card-repost.html)

Dave Croft 11-30-2005 12:59 AM

Using a dongle for Bluetooth simultanious with speakers via the sound card. (Repost)

I am an avid user of Skype & to help my disabled wife I have extended my headset leads to 20 foot.
(So I can chat while doing domestic duties)
After a few failures due to catching the cable I tried a Dongle with a bluetooth.
This worked but I could not let family hear what was said as the speaker system (Via the sound card) failed.
I also couldn't play music on the speakers when the bluetooth was inactive without re-programming the system.
Is it possible on XP Pro to program the sound to send to speakers via the sound card & also to the Dongle via the USB port?
I hope someone can help.
--
Dave Croft
Warrington

. 11-30-2005 02:08 PM

Re: Using a dongle for Bluetooth simultanious with speakers via the sound card. (Repost)

..