Velocity Reviews

-   -   An alien society arrived in 1981 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t462544-an-alien-society-arrived-in-1981-a.html)

woo 11-26-2005 03:16 PM

An alien society arrived in 1981

They have settled and established Google Inc. Their goal: provide one billion chit chats
and 15 million books to a neighboring star system. Google consists of space pirates,
a humanoid species who came from Earth's future. Empowered with UFO-s, they
are nearing the end of their project, when they will mysteriously disappear.
Humanity just sits and watches as they are being 'robbed' in the name of capitalism.

Old Gringo 11-26-2005 04:11 PM

Re: An alien society arrived in 1981

On or about Saturday, November 26, 2005, 9:16:36 AM,, In the
24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group, Without Any Hesitation woo Wrote
The Following:

> They have settled and established Google Inc. Their goal: provide one billion chit chats
> and 15 million books to a neighboring star system. Google consists of space pirates,
> a humanoid species who came from Earth's future. Empowered with UFO-s, they
> are nearing the end of their project, when they will mysteriously disappear.
> Humanity just sits and watches as they are being 'robbed' in the name of capitalism.

Straight from the address bar of FireFox:
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/disorder_information2.html
--
Old Gringo
The Future Is Not What It Use To Be

Toolman Tim 11-26-2005 04:30 PM

Re: An alien society arrived in 1981

In news:hgbz08vr8mo8$.dlg@nuboy-industries.com,
Old Gringo spewed forth:
> On or about Saturday, November 26, 2005, 9:16:36 AM,, In the
> 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group, Without Any Hesitation woo Wrote
> The Following:
>
>> They have settled and established Google Inc. Their goal: provide
>> one billion chit chats and 15 million books to a neighboring star
>> system. Google consists of space pirates,
>> a humanoid species who came from Earth's future. Empowered with
>> UFO-s, they
>> are nearing the end of their project, when they will mysteriously
>> disappear.
>> Humanity just sits and watches as they are being 'robbed' in the
>> name of capitalism.

> Straight from the address bar of FireFox:
> http://www.4degreez.com/misc/disorder_information2.html

Hey, watch it buddy...I'm in that list too, ya know...<g>

--
Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Old Gringo 11-27-2005 03:06 AM

Re: An alien society arrived in 1981

On or about Saturday, November 26, 2005, 10:30:36 AM,, In the
24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group, Without Any Hesitation Toolman Tim
Wrote The Following:

> In news:hgbz08vr8mo8$.dlg@nuboy-industries.com,
> Old Gringo spewed forth:
>> On or about Saturday, November 26, 2005, 9:16:36 AM,, In the
>> 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group, Without Any Hesitation woo Wrote
>> The Following:
>>
>>> They have settled and established Google Inc. Their goal: provide
>>> one billion chit chats and 15 million books to a neighboring star
>>> system. Google consists of space pirates,
>>> a humanoid species who came from Earth's future. Empowered with
>>> UFO-s, they
>>> are nearing the end of their project, when they will mysteriously
>>> disappear.
>>> Humanity just sits and watches as they are being 'robbed' in the
>>> name of capitalism.

>> Straight from the address bar of FireFox:
>> http://www.4degreez.com/misc/disorder_information2.html

> Hey, watch it buddy...I'm in that list too, ya know...<g>

LOL I have real concerns about this WOO guy.
--
Old Gringo
The Future Is Not What It Use To Be
Freedom For The World 11/26/05 9:06:06 PM CST USA
http://www.nuboy-industries.com

Toolman Tim 11-27-2005 03:14 AM

Re: An alien society arrived in 1981

In news:bp5ucjjlwci3$.dlg@nuboy-industries.com,
Old Gringo spewed forth:
> On or about Saturday, November 26, 2005, 10:30:36 AM,, In the
> 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group, Without Any Hesitation Toolman Tim
> Wrote The Following:
>
>> In news:hgbz08vr8mo8$.dlg@nuboy-industries.com,
>> Old Gringo spewed forth:
>>> On or about Saturday, November 26, 2005, 9:16:36 AM,, In the
>>> 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group, Without Any Hesitation woo Wrote
>>> The Following:

>>> Straight from the address bar of FireFox:
>>> http://www.4degreez.com/misc/disorder_information2.html

>> Hey, watch it buddy...I'm in that list too, ya know...<g>

> LOL I have real concerns about this WOO guy.

For a fact! :)