Velocity Reviews

-   -   BEST IN ONLINE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t461975-best-in-online-christmas-shopping.html)

shopper 11-18-2005 11:14 PM

BEST IN ONLINE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING

This online shopping site has links to everything the online shopper needs
for easy low cost Christmas shopping.
best of all everything is free to join.I just got a computer for $100.00 the
price at my local pc shop was nearly six hundred
dollars.you must click this link use the site,you will be glad you
did...goodluck...happy shopping...
http://www.users.bigpond.com/tullymore2/pr.htm

Evan Platt 11-19-2005 06:01 AM

Re: BEST IN ONLINE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 23:14:26 GMT, "shopper" <australian@eqqu.com>
wrote:

>This online shopping site has links to everything the online shopper needs
>for easy low cost Christmas shopping.
>best of all everything is free to join.I just got a computer for $100.00 the
>price at my local pc shop was nearly six hundred
>dollars.you must click this link use the site,you will be glad you
>did...goodluck...happy shopping...
>http://www.users.bigpond.com/tullymo...tywebpage.html

Would this ****er's e-mail address be tullymore2@bigpond.com ? I want
to make sure he knows what spam is.